Tuesday 16 July 2013

Simply, Words...


Meet Me

Meet me,
Meet me when I am in the midst of my surreal wave,
Wash over my sanity,
I'm forever perched on the mount where need & want collide,
I can't find you, but you can always find me...

Hold me,
Hold me close, let me listen to your heartbeat,
The essence of your spirit,
The whiff of the fabric of your soul,
Celestial, colossal, binding,
You know I can't find you, but you can always find me...

Take my hand,
Take my hand & lean on me, never let go,
When in need of comfort & relief,
Let me be the cure-all you need,
Let me be your corner of solace,
You know I can't find you, but you can always find me...

Kiss me,
Kiss me & set my soul alight,
Fervor gushing in a torrent,
Ardor surging in the veins,
Let me drown in this downpour,
The one that leads to a sweet culmination,
I can't find you, but you can always find me...

Find me,
Find me soon, come take me away,
From the throes of this harsh reality,
For this endless impediment is more agonizing,
Than my unending abyss of desolation & misery,
You know I can't find you, but you will always find me here... Always.

(P.S.: The picture used in the above post has been made by me, from one of my favorite anime series_ Emma- A Victorian Romance)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;